For my beauty shoot to keep the attention and focus on the make-up, I am going to keep the hair design quite basic and just straighten it. With the different tones and shades of blue/green in Frankie's hair I think this will work well as it will compliment the make-up and really bring out Frankie's strong green eyes. In regards to my fantasy look, I intend to do something slightly different. Still keeping the hair relatively straight I shall figure out the hair design once the make-up is complete as from what I have learnt in the past my ideas might seem good on paper and in practise but when putting the final hair and makeup together it works better sometimes by being creative and playing around with the finished result. Here is a small mood board of some of my ideas in regards to the hair, with the colour, style of having it up and coming over the face slightly and different techniques.

No comments:
Post a Comment