Sunday, 28 April 2013

Design Process. . .

Face Charts. . .

As part of any design process, development of ideas through face charts is always important. My initial ideas were the following face charts but as one of my words was 'grass', and from looking at over grown nature, I decided to add on another colour which is GREEN, as this I feel will make my project seem more rounded as it will bring my words and colours together and more realistic.


My face charts were my first ideas of how I could picture my final shoots, I feel sometimes although face charts is a good way of getting your ideas visually across, sometimes I work better by doing
the shoot then doing the face chart after. In this case to show my more creative side as this is what Alex Box does a lot of the time, make the design up as I go along. The different between a face chart and a design on the face is incredible, my idea might not work well on the face so I intend to start off with the base and then develop my idea by layering colour and as I build up my look, so what works and add more/darker shades onto the certain areas that I feel are necessary. If it works for Alex, im sure it will work for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment